Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WEA course: haiku ginko, writing zen Sat. Oct 22 & 29

 


FEEDBACK FROM THE APRIL WEA COURSE:
“I think the course may have been life changing for me. It has opened up a new and exciting area of interest."
“Excellent course an introduction to Haiku for me. Interesting, engaging teacher, a poet herself. Wonderful inclusion of 2 lessons spent writing outdoors. Valuable handouts at beginning of course covering course content and relevant information. Teacher remained focused and was able to always steer the students back to topic. Each student was given equal opportunity to participate."

"I'd just like to say how much I got out of your course. Re-reading the notes I made in class has been inspiring………..Thank you for a wonderful 5 sessions.”


You too, could wander about the Botanic Gardens and learn how to write haiku! have a look at the WEA website for further details. You'd be welcome to join us, but be quick! it starts this Saturday, October 22. There'll be 2 Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4 pm. 

Here's one of mine from that course. I "thought" ( not really thought, more like letting the original draft compost in the bottom drawer of my mind) about this for 3 or 4 months. 

cockies in the tree-top
a sickle moon 
scrapes them off



No comments: